Role: Office Manager / London
Organisation: B2B Marketing Consultancy
Location: London / Farringdon office (part-time)
We’re looking for a bright and capable Office Manager to work part time (Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays) at our London office in Farringdon. Hours can flex between 8.30am and 6pm meaning you will work 7.5 hours a day but we’ll let you flex your start time depending on what’s in the diary that day. The full-time equivalent salary for the role is £28,000 so if you come on board at 3 days per week, your prorated salary will be £16,800 per annum.
The Office Manager reports to the People Director, and works closely with the People and Finance functions to ensure the flawless running of the office day-to-day.
As our potential candidate, you will be highly organised as well as a natural multitasker – you know how to work efficiently, prioritising where necessary. Your role is integral, as not only do you play a key support role for our own people but you are first point of contact at reception and therefore the first impression for Momentum ITSMA when we have clients, visitors and guests. You ensure that our office space is bright and tidy, with stationery always in stock, tea and coffee in their jars, milk and soft drinks in the fridge, soap in the bathrooms, music on etc.
You are the manager of our meeting room booking system, and will help ensure that client meetings always take place in the best rooms, shuffling internal meets as necessary.
Aside from the office aesthetic, you’re also responsible for supporting day-to-day IT queries, forming a solid relationship with our IT provider and encouraging people to log tickets with them directly where possible, though you’re always happy to step in if necessary.
Because you cross paths with so many teams, people and clients you have a great responsibility. Therefore, your role requires warmth, care and the upmost professionalism. With no two days the same and an ever-changing pace you are highly proactive and never finish finding opportunities to do more. You’re someone who never misses a trick; every doorbell, delivery and chipped teacup matters!
- Front of House / Reception management
- Manage and distribute deliveries and post
- Regular orders for breakfast, food and drink office stock
- Regular orders for stationery, paper and IT stock
- Keep the reception / kitchen / meeting rooms looking beautiful
- Regularly sweep meeting rooms to check they are in order
- Order meeting lunches and room setup
- Assist with general maintenance inc. building, cleaners, supplier comms
- IT support including helping guests connect to WiFi and use big screens
- Support the Culture Club with setting up social events
- Ad hoc support work for the COS, CCO and CEO
We are Momentum ITSMA – a world-leading B2B growth consultancy and analyst firm.
As pioneers of account-based marketing (ABM), we enable you to embed a customer-first mindset, truly understand your markets, and build the right capabilities.
We are an ‘Outstanding Company to work for, 2022” in Best Companies, and we have ‘Flexa Top 100’ status for our extraordinary level of flexibility.
Find out more - https://momentumitsma.com/
Benefits & Perks
- Best Companies, ‘Outstanding Company to work for, 2022’ and Flexa Accredited
- 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays (prorated for part time)
- 3 bonus days off at Christmas
- Company bonus scheme up to 10% of salary per annum
- Healthcare cash plan
- Group income protection
- Group life assurance
- Personal training budget for your development
- Incredible culture club, regular socials and a dedicated ESG committee
- “Pimp My Home Office” budget of which is yours to keep
- Big focus on professional development and progression via quarterly reviews
- CoE (internal training programme, “Centre of Excellence”)
- Annual salary review
We are an equal opportunities employer and no applicant or employee will ever receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.