Role: Consulting Director
Organisation: B2B Marketing Consultancy
Location: USA, remote or office based
Salary: $140,000 - $160,000 base plus bonus
The Consulting Team has played an integral role in Momentum's success over the last ten years. As consultants, we're at the forefront of our relationships with clients, leading our engagements, shaping and defining all of our program work. We have to be assertive, energetic and confident in what will drive growth across our clients’ business lines.
As a Consulting Director, our clients’ sales and marketing stakeholders will look to you for your leadership, guidance and expertise. You will be working alongside over 20 of our group’s internationally based growth consultants, and you will be instrumental in designing & positioning enterprise technology growth strategies to some of the biggest technology, software and IT service vendors in the world.
Role Responsibilities / ABOUT YOU
- Demonstrate understanding of the client's business
- Engage senior client stakeholders (outside marketing) with authority
- Win the confidence of the client's marketing team through your wisdom and expertise – ideally up to and including the CMO
- Simplify and streamline complexity and make it actionable
- Stay several steps ahead of the client / ability to work at a fast pace
- Design and build persuasive programs that deliver good outcomes
- Have an understanding of how to sell Enterprise tech
- Understand / have an interest in B2B / ABM & account based engagement
- Can run messaging, value props, engagement plans
The most important KPIs are linked to client retention and growth. The KPIs will differ according to the context of each client but will typically include:
- Positive feedback around the experience of working with you and Momentum (whether through anecdotal feedback or more formal on CSAT surveys)
- Our clients stay loyal to Momentum Group
- They increase their spend with Momentum Group
- We are recommended and endorsed by our clients to colleagues & partners for new program opportunities in other parts of their business
- Our client stakeholders become advocates, both inside and outside of their lines of business & enterprise
- That, overall, Consulting drives an increasing proportion of Momentum’s revenue.
We are Momentum ITSMA – a world-leading B2B growth consultancy and analyst firm.
As pioneers of account-based marketing (ABM), we enable you to embed a customer-first mindset, truly understand your markets, and build the right capabilities.
We are an ‘Outstanding Company to work for, 2022” in Best Companies, and we have ‘Flexa Top 100’ status for our extraordinary level of flexibility.
Find out more - https://wearemomentum.com/
Benefits & Perks
- Best Companies, ‘Outstanding Company to work for, 2022’ and Flexa Accredited
- 16 days paid leave (vacation and sickness) plus public holidays
- 3 bonus days off at Christmas
- Flexible working (hours to suit you, choose home or office with no mandates)
- Company bonus scheme (up to 10% of salary)
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision cover
- Enhanced parental leave
- 401k plan
- Personal training budget for your development
- Incredible culture club, regular socials and a dedicated ESG committee
- “Pimp My Home Office” budget of which is yours to keep
- Big focus on professional development and progression via quarterly reviews
- CoE (internal training program, “Centre of Excellence”)
We are an equal opportunities employer and no applicant or employee will ever receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.