Role: Strategist ("Consultant")
Organisation: B2B Marketing Consultancy
Location: Flexible, remote or office based
Salary: $90,000 base plus bonus and benefits
The Consulting team has been a vital part of Momentum's success over the last ten years. Our Consulting team is very different to that of many agencies. We're at the forefront of our engagement with clients, leading the interactions, shaping client ABM programs and delivering exceptional outcomes.
Clients look to you as a Consultant to be a critical part of the team, focused on outcomes that deliver success. That almost always means you driving work forward – whether that’s a 1:1 or 1:few ABM plan, engagement plan or enablement program. If we're going to deliver on a mission to be one of the world's leading growth consultancies, your role is critical in terms of delivering great work.
In three words, your aim is to focus on Quality of Delivery. That will naturally involve most of the following personal attributes: organized, resilient, productive, expert. It goes without saying you work hard, are adaptable, can think on your feet and always deliver.
- Take responsibility for quality and reliability
- Have a sound understanding of the client's business
- Participate actively in client calls and meetings
- Deliver efficiently and accurately
- Stay solution-focused, able to navigate around avoidable obstacles
- Become an internal subject matter expert who helps us define best practice in a specific area
- Maintain the confidence of the client's marketing team through your focus on successful implementation
- Anticipate the 'next new', creatively and proactively sharing new ideas for our clients' and our team's benefit
- Implement effective practices and programs that deliver good outcomes
- Work with internal teams to achieve cross-functional success
- Continuously develop your professional skills and capabilities
The most important KPIs are linked to client retention and growth. The KPIs will differ according to the context of each client but will typically include:
- The client is positive about the experience of working with Momentum
- The client relationship grows and with Momentum
- The client book of business expands
We are Momentum – one of the world’s leading growth consultancies.
Our Consulting, Research and Learning Services help global organisations grow their most valuable relationships. By giving our people the opportunities, culture and capabilities they need to succeed, we increase the impact they have for Clients, - and in turn the impact Clients have for their customers.
We are an ‘Outstanding Company to work for, 2022” in Best Companies, and we have ‘Flexa Top 100’ status for our extraordinary level of flexibility.
Find out more - https://wearemomentum.com/
Benefits & Perks
- Best Companies, ‘Outstanding Company to work for, 2022’ and Flexa Accredited
- 16 days paid leave (vacation and sickness) plus public holidays
- 3 bonus days off at Christmas
- Flexible working (hours to suit you, choose home or office with no mandates)
- Company bonus scheme (up to 10% of salary)
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision cover
- Enhanced parental leave
- 401k plan
- Personal training budget for your development
- Incredible culture club, regular socials and a dedicated ESG committee
- “Pimp My Home Office” budget of which is yours to keep
- Big focus on professional development and progression via quarterly reviews
- CoE (internal training programme, “Centre of Excellence”)
We are an equal opportunities employer and no applicant or employee will ever receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.